Relocations do go on during the COVID pandemic and you need to ensure that your transferees are safe. While All Points’ Relocation Management Services have always been conducted virtually, Destination Services are traditionally accompanied (ask us about our virtual destination services). As the only Canadian hybrid Relocation Management and Destination Services Company, All Points knows that the trust our clients place in us includes ensuring the safety of their employees. That is why our Safety Guidelines and Services are as follows:
- We ensure our employees are exhibiting no symptoms before taking an assignment
- Our Destination Consultants have masks and gloves
- All Assignees and Transferees are required to wear masks
- (we can provide them if required)
- All passengers must sit in the back seat with a maximum of 3 passengers at a time
- If the family size exceeds 3, a second vehicle will be used
- For Groups of 3, a van is rented to ensure social distancing guidelines are met
- Our Destination Consultants will not handle luggage or rear door handles to reduce unnecessary contact
- All car hard surfaces are wiped down with disinfectant before each service
- Complimentary hand sanitizer / gel
- We are working within various industry specific guidelines depending on the service
We are happy to answer any of your questions and look forward to helping your transferees and assignees.
Please subscribe to our newsletter here.