As of April 14, those who are relocating from abroad to Canada who don’t have credible plans to self-isolate will now be forced to stay at a quarantine facility, such as a hotel.
All Points provides our clients with a template for a credible isolation plan that travelers coming to Canada should have on them in hard copy.
Please see below.
Isolation Plan for Sam Smith:
- Flight departing Sydney, Australia at 12 noon on April 24; arriving at Pearson Int’l Airport at 2:25 p.m. Apr 24, 2020.
- Limo transfer has been arranged with Airline Limousine to transport Sam Smith directly to his temporary, full‐furnished, living quarters at #32 Cadbury Court in Richmond Hill for self‐isolation.
Addendum #1 – Transportation Confirmation.
- Self‐isolation will be completed at this residence, where Sam Smith will reside alone for the prescribed 14 days, as directed by the local Health Authorities.
Addendum #2 – Rental Agreement, Terms and Conditions
- Sam Smith will follow protocols identified by the local Health Authorities around personal hygiene, social distancing; and will monitor for symptoms while in isolation. During the isolation period, Sam Smith will be in communication to report his well‐being to:
o Beth Robertson, Vice President, Human Resources (905) xxx-xxxx, and
o Frank Lepresti, Executive Vice‐President, Engineering (905) xxx-xxxx
- All Points Relocation Service Inc. is providing a grocery delivery service that will drop off groceries (and other necessities) at the door during the isolation period. Sam Smith has masks that he will be bringing with him on his journey.
- Should Sam Smith exhibit symptoms during his isolation period, he will notify the above‐noted contacts, and will continue isolation until he can successfully meet ABC’s screening protocols, prior to being allowed entrance at the ABC facility for work.
Addendum #3 – ABC’s Post Isolation Entry to the Workplace Protocol.
By signing below, I, Sam Smith, acknowledge and confirm my adherence to this plan.